CIC Energy Consulting delivers innovative, cost-effective Energy Efficiency & Clean Energy project advisory, development, management & implementation solutions to the utility & power market sector. We serve a diverse clientele including but not limited to utility regulators & policymakers, Demand-Side Management (DSM) Energy Efficiency Government & Third-Party Program Administrators, Alternative Retail Electricity Suppliers, as well as institutional & commercial property portfolio asset managers, and energy service companies (ESCOs).
In today's global economic marketplace, we recognize the need for low cost energy sources to spur economic growth and remain competitive. We further recognize the tremendous environmental, economic, and social impact that will inevitably result from dependence on conventional fuel generation and the need to mitigate such risks. With a deep understanding of underlying public policy, environmental regulations, industry hurdle rates, market barriers, and competing political and socio-economic interests, we design and implement market-based solutions that align these stakeholders' interests and most importantly deliver results. To date, we have been involved in the development, audit, consultation, design and/or implementation of 300+ facilities spanning over 25 million Sq. Ft and have secured economic incentives totaling over $7 million on behalf of our Clients.
Our team's professional qualifications coupled with our industry trade experiences in EE & RE system design & construction, energy engineering, ECM service implementation, environmental law, commercial risk mitigation, corporate finance, real estate, and energy & environmental trading and our practical field experience as general contractors allows us to provide our clients with a unique brand of integrated service product offerings that include:
- DSM Energy Efficiency Program Design, Planning, Administration & Implementation
- Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Project Design, Build, Commissioning & Economic Incentive Procurement
- Project Financing / Incentive Monetization / Feasibility Consultation
- Market Transformation Technology Solutions & Database Customization
- Strategic Procurement Advisory Services
- Renewable Enterer Portfolio Standard Policy Planning Consultation
- Private Public Partnership (P3) Project Development / Value of Money Analysis & Proposal Support